The AHSAA has announced that schools can return to campus for workouts and practices beginning on June 1st. This page will be updated regularly with important information regarding Westminster Athletics during the Summer of 2020. Please contact the athletic department with any questions at 256-705-8205 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message from Athletic Director, Jonathan Adams regarding return to practices and workouts in June.
- Information regarding eligibility requirements needed before beginning activities in June.
– Returning Athletes should not open a new Dragonfly account. Please use your existing account that already contains all of your previous eligibility paperwork.
– IMPORTANT: Do not upload your updated physical to your Dragonfly account. In order to have the new physical approved, it must be returned as a hard copy to the athletic department or you can scan it (pdf document only) and email it to email@example.com. We will upload it to your Dragonfly account.
– Expired physicals for existing athletes will be accepted until July 27th. After July 27th, all physicals must be up-to-date.
– EXISTING ATHLETES: Need a physical on file with athletics (expired physicals accepted until July 27th), a signed 2020-2021 Concussion Form (in Dragonfly), and a signed 2020-2021 Participant Agreement Form (in Dragonfly).
– NEW ATHLETES: Need an up-to-date sports physical on the AHSAA form, a Dragonfly account, a signed 2020-2021 Concussion Form (in Dragonfly), and a signed 2020-2021 Participant Agreement Form (in Dragonfly).
– 2020 AHSAA Physical Form
- Information from Westminster Administration regarding the opening of the upper campus.